Michael Wickware is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Planswell. Michael actually started his career as a financial advisor in the 1990s. Then In 2001, he founded a marketing and advertising agency, which had a big hand in building some of the top North American brands in banking, investing and insurance. In 2016, he sold that agency to co-found Planswell, which he describes as simply the best financial planning company in the world.
In this episode, Michael will share with us:
- How we can make our money work for us & save on hidden banking charges
- Early testing techniques that worked for Planswell
- How Naive Optimism has value
- And, how he’s been channelling Kevin O’Leary
Planswell, the real money plant!
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Email: [email protected]
- SR&ED tax incentives – http://bit.ly/2m5bwi6
- Kevin O’Leary – http://kevinoleary.com/
- To Make a plan is simply Planswell.com
- Thornloe Cheese Factory: https://www.thornloecheese.ca/
Thank you for listening and please leave a rating & review. When you leave a rating and review, take a screen shot and send it to [email protected] and I’ll send you a coffee. Don’t forget to nominate your favourite Canadian Innovator! This is our podcast!