Rob Catalano is passionate about helping companies succeed by leveraging technology to make employees successful. With his unique experience in HR Technology as a founding employee at Achievers, Rob co-founded WorkTango – a software platform that helps give employees a voice and companies actionable insight. He has recently been named as a 2017 Top Global Employee Engagement Influencer, has had the privilege of speaking in over 30 cities the past three years, and loves the opportunity to connect with passionate business and HR leaders across the globe. He is an avid hockey and volleyball player, traveller, and in his own terms a ‘pointaholic’ – he collects loyalty points for everything and anything! You can reach him at [email protected] or @RobCatalano on twitter.
Rob & I discuss how WorkTango’s software platform is creating real-time connection and empathy with employees that is transforming how we do business.
We chat about numerous topics:
- Using machine learning & sentiments to give a voice to employees
- How Human Resources (HR) is evolving –
- Companies are being to treating employees as consumers
- The art of getting Known – Liked – Trusted
- And much much more….
Rob is truly known globally as a thought leader around Employee Engagement. In fact, by the time this episode airs, he’ll be on the stage somewhere in England delivering insights of how to engage & leverage the power of the modern employee.
- HRM Online – http://www.hrmonline.ca/hr-news/employee-engagement/hr-in-the-hot-seat-rob-catalano-worktango-227680.aspx
- Article: https://blog.impraise.com/360-feedback/deloitte-joins-adobe-and-accenture-in-dumping-performance-reviews-360-feedback
- Book: Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Credits – http://faqs.launch.gust.com/article/306-what-are-amazon-web-services-credits
- MARS Innovation: https://www.marsdd.com/
- SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) Credits – https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/scientific-research-experimental-development-tax-incentive-program.html
- Capterra Reviews: https://www.capterra.com/p/156177/WorkTango/
- Evernote- https://evernote.com/
- Calendly – https://calendly.com/
- Tim Ferriss Podcast – https://tim.blog/podcast/
- Book: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Drake Hotel: http://www.thedrakehotel.ca/
You can reach him at [email protected] or @RobCatalano on twitter. He’s always available for a chat!
We are also proud to announce that WeWork Canada has become the official sponsor of the CanInnovateh Podcast. Our mission & values are the same. WeWork is a community of creators that aims to help companies grow by providing them with not just beautiful spaces, but also the benefits, amenities, and professional community they need to focus on their business. They have spaces globally and in Canada, they now have two locations in Toronto, and offices that opened up in Vancouver and Montreal! Visit wework.com for more information and you can book a tour!
Share the podcast with your friends & family. We are getting to the season of giving! And of course, please leave a review and nominate a Canadian Innovator. You can also join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanInnovateh/
This is our podcast! Looking forward to chatting with you next week.