Marc Lafleur, the CEO of TruLocal. Marc is a University of Waterloo graduate looking to explore how different technologies and innovations can be applied to help build businesses throughout different industries. TruLocal is an Ontario based company that redefining the online meat industry with delivering organic (Hormone Free, Antibiotic Free) and locally sourced meat right to your door step! They offer a range of different meat products (www.trulocal.ca)
Marc & I chat about meat industry. I also discover on the podcast, that he’s a serial entrepreneur and he openly chats about lessons learned. We also chat about numerous topics:
* How TruLocal is evolving the meat industry
* The importance of identifying the right niche
* How to optimize your sales & marketing funnels
* Tales and lessons from his past ventures
* And much much more….
Marc is a wealth of knowledge and really shares some amazing insights
- Communitech: https://www.communitech.ca
- Pocket App: https://getpocket.com/apps/
- Slack: https://slack.com/
- Book: Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose by Tony Hsieh–> http://amzn.to/2BvOrZp
- Book: Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman & Mark C. Winters –>http://amzn.to/2BufV1n
- Podcast: Blockchain Innovation Podcast
- Real Sports Bar – http://realsports.ca/BarAndGrill/toronto/menu/
- Website: www.trulocal.ca
- Email: [email protected]
- Instagram: @TruLocal
You can win a holiday basket (https://trulocal.ca/christmas-gift-ideas) from TruLocal, worth $99 that has 5 AAA Striploin steaks delivered to your home! The contest is only open to Ontario residents. How you can win the TruLocal Holiday gift basket, a $99 Value that has 5 AAA Striploin Steaks (No added hormones and antibiotic free). delivered to your home! This contest is currently only open to Ontario residents only. I’ll be notifying the winner on Thurs Dec 7th, 2017.
There are two ways to enter:
1. On the Facebook page – leave a comment on which industries you’d like to hear more about or nominate a Canadian Innovator
2. You can also email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
3. Bonus Entries (3) – if you email me with a screen shot of your rating and review.
Ongoing: Open to all Canadian residents – if you send me a screen shot of your rating & review, I’ll send you a coffee from Coffee’s on Me (Ep 2).
I do have a new contest coming next week that will be open to all global listeners! So stay tuned….
We are also proud to announce that WeWork Canada has become the official sponsor of the CanInnovateh Podcast. Our mission & values are the same. WeWork is a community of creators that aims to help companies grow by providing them with not just beautiful spaces, but also the benefits, amenities, and professional community they need to focus on their business. They have spaces globally and in Canada, they now have two locations in Toronto, and offices that opened up in Vancouver and Montreal! Visit wework.com for more information and you can book a tour!
Share the podcast with your friends & family. We are getting to the season of giving! And of course, please leave a review and nominate a Canadian Innovator. You can also join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanInnovateh/